Wednesday, May 14, 2014
Stress Eating... Great!
I will blame it all on the move. I just can't help myself. What's wrong with me.
Okay now that I got that off my chest. I need to get down to the bottom of why I can't stop eating crappy food. Its really stupid. Even when I have a choice I pick the crappy food. Do you want salad or the corn dog? No brainer right. I went for the stupid corn dog. On top of that it came from the school cafeteria. YIKES!
So here's the rest of my daily food choices:
-no breakfast
-cup of coffee
- ? 8oz of water
-king kit-kat (due to scorpion in classroom... stress eating)
-Stupid corn dog
- Roast beef and rice
- two toast with butter and strawberry jelly
Yep... Not a health day.
Goal for tomorrow:
-Breakfast (oatmeal)
- Lunch (salad)
- Dinner (?)
That just doesn't sound like enough food. Why is my belly so freaking hungry all the time?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment