Yesterday at the HEB parking lot, he decided it would be a bright idea to stick his hand in the sliding door of our van. I remember... Ben and I yelling at each other for a bit trying to figure out what to do. Next thing I knew we had a bag of frozen carrots on Logan's hand and we were at St. David's Kyle Urgent Care, next door. We didn't actually see anyone. We managed to calm down. Logan stopped crying and was moving his fingers. So Ben checked his hand over and concluded it was fine. Driving home, Logan was laughing about how he put his hand in the door. I wish you could of seen the look on Ben's face.


1 comment:
oh man, poor babies, both of them! i hope everyone feels better soon. And i'm glad that this entry didn't end with "and that is how logan got his first cast!"
Post a Comment