Ben and Logan's Birthday.
Happy Birthday Ben.

All Ben wanted for his birthday was to sleep in. So we let daddy sleep in until 9, when we brought him breakfast in bed and sang Happy Birthday. The kids really did their best to let him sleep in. Later on we celebrated with Jessica and the family.


Logan is 3 Years Old!! (help us all.)

Before Daddy headed out to work we sang Happy Birthday and opened up presents.
Notice there is no birthday cake. It was too early. Don't worry we had a Huge Buzzlight Year Party on Saturday.





1 comment:
Such cute kids...do you find it hard to believe sometimes that we are grown ups now with these little munchkins of our own running around. I've been very nostalgic lately since Syd turned 8 and David 2! Crazy! Does Claudia have a blog anymore?? I used to check up on her that way, but lost the site name in our move I think. Tell her I said hello if you get a chance sometime! Her kids have grown SO much since I last saw pictures!
Post a Comment