Sunday, June 22, 2008

El Paso Trip

I went to El Paso this past weekend for my Tio Chon's funeral. It was a very beautiful service. We have a VERY large family and it was really nice to see all of my tias, tios, cousins, and all the babies. Its sad to see each other under such circumstance. But it was nice to catch up on everyone's life. Its really amazing how fast time flies. Here are a few pictures of the family I have in El Paso. I forgot to take my camera so my cell phone had to do the job.

Picture 1: Me, Cousin Virgina, my mom. Picture 2: Cousin Lupe & her mom (Tia Teresa)

Making Tortillas at my Tia Teresa's house. This is my Tio Tony.

My sister and cousin Lupe eating the best tortillas ever. Yum, yummm!

Picture 1: Lupe, My Mom, Virginia. Picture2: My Mom's Brother (Tio Chuy)


These are some pictures from my Grandma Carolina's house.
Picture 1: My Dad with his sister, Tia Perla. Picture 2: My Dad's other sister, Tia Laura and her cute baby boy Emilo. He's 6 months. He is so active I had to get a video clip of him.


This is my dad with his new nephew.



I have so many relatives that I didn't have time to get pictures of everyone. It went by too fast.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

I was going to email you and ask how your trip was, so I'm glad you posted some pictures. How nice to get to see so many of your relatives. I am jealous of the tortillas -- you cannot believe how expensive tortillas can be here -- like $4 a pack!! Hopefully you came home to a clean house with Mr. Mom (Ben) hard at work! :-)